10 Year Anniversary

R

recoveryagent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like on April 27th I will have been a member here since 2010. While I haven't been the greatest active poster I was looking forward to making my 100th post and having access to all the games. Although ten years have flown by and many forums have come and gone along with poker sites too many to name cardchat has remained one of the leading forums to be a member of. I'm pretty sure some of the rules have changed over the years but I remain hopeful of one day I can be eligible to play in any of the games. Seems as if I remember in the beginning when I joined the 100 post requirement was to keep the rif raf out and that once you reached that you were in. Now you have to request to be in and hope you've kept up posting. I guess there is no such thing as being grandfathered in on your join date. well anyways maybe in another few years when I retire I will have the time to post a couple of times a week to keep up with the rule changes over the years. God bless you all and see you at the tables. Even if it's not in cardchat games.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Maybe you'll make time to play with us! Good luck and health!

B

BOMDEBLEF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great card chat, welcome back, hope you get it as soon as possible