.10 freerolls

C

CashinJen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been earning about 1.00 per hour playing these .10 free rolls on bigbet poker. Ya it's not much but I'm slowly growing a bankroll with no risk of loosing any. Once I get enough to play .2/.4 I'll start playing. How much should I have before starting at .02/.04 no limit

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can consistantly make $1 per hour playing those freerolls you shouldn't really need to worry much about Bankroll size to play the lowest games. Freeroll a buyin and play it. If you win great. If you loose, just freeroll another buyin.

Also, you can search for Bankroll management here. There are several good articls.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, BRM is discussed in depth here in several articles. Here is but one:

https://www.cardschat.com/f49/bankroll-management-71029

It varies from person to person, and different top players or authors will advise different BR levels. It can vary according to your playing style, the type of game you play (e.g. NL vs FL), and whether you have a "virtual" bankroll behind, meaning you have the resources to deposit to cover any losses and keep your account topped off.

All that said, there is a general rule of thumb for NL that you want to have somewhere between 30-100 buy-ins for the stakes you play. Assuming 50 buy-ins, then you're looking at $200 for 4NL (.04 x 100 x 50). For full limit, you can get away with a good bit less than that, since your entire BI is seldom at risk in any one hand.

Freeroll Passwords