10 Dollar Bankroll

X

Xyphon

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, start with the lowest limit, the sng games are good too if you can hold out long enough. Good luck in your venture for a bankroll...

T

tubaralhao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited 15$ in bwin and since i hate SnG, i went to the lowest limit of cash games, wich was 0.05c/0.10c. Played 6max, really had an edge on most players of those limits (they were quite fishy), and now i have 360$ on that site. Still play the same limit. I feel good about my earnings =)

T

thehuthman

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely try the cheap mtt's. Low risk but if you're a good tournament player can increase your roll steadily.

ZackK19

ZackK19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would stay away from the CASH RINGS at PokerStars, they aren't so good... and that those low levels, you run into a lot of donkeys... that will call with almost anything... i've seen a lot of bad beats... so you don't want to risk going all in with AA and getting cracked by 7 8...

your best bet, is to do the $1 tournaments... you have to figure out, how big of a tournament you can handle... you might want to start with the 45 sit and go... then work your way up.

Good Luck at the Tables

I agree there are alot of donkeys in the low limit that call with anything.However I have done really well playing the micro cash games in pokerstars.I usally make 25 in two and half weeks time.Which is perfect.There some bad beats but most of the time if you play a mixed game you can come out on top with profit atleast I have .I agree to a point but I would grind the cash game but that all I play.Plus a suited connector like 78 is the best hand to have against aces because of what you can hit on the flop so it would'nt suprise me if AA got cracked by 78 or 98,or j10.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management