$10,000 Goal.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My goal is to get to 2/5 as soon as possible, there is no max buy in there.

Where do you play that doesn't have a max buy-in for 2/5, that is insanity! We run a 10/25 which is $2,000 min no max, but to have a 2/5 with no max is truley insane!

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also, what is the average buy-in at the 2/5 no max?

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GL.

This is the best forum on the net, you'll get support.

Cheers!

S

SONIC589

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where do you play that doesn't have a max buy-in for 2/5, that is insanity! We run a 10/25 which is $2,000 min no max, but to have a 2/5 with no max is truley insane!

agreed!!!!!!! no max???

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good luck to you. I have yet to set any such lofty goals, but I am trying to have a few decent bankrolls at the online sites I play. The key to getting to your high goals will be to stick with good BRM, not including the live games for the moment, since it would seem you are capable at that level. But I wouldn't move up until your BR supports it. Bank role management will be the key to your success or failure.

Good luck, and stay off Tilt

E

Ecomdan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the best, hope you make it to your goal.

I've lost my bank on pokerstars recently... thinking about how to go about getting another one without depositing... might do freerolls, might do the play chip selling thing which I just found out was possible (who'd have thunk it? real money for play chips?!)

lennytoon

lennytoon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lennytoon

Good luck will be keeping an i out
even tho i set my own similar goal a couple of years ago,think i am down 10,000 lol:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

troyer16

troyer16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
update:
Online BR $160
Live BR $900

M

masiado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Luck at the tables and may the Poker Gods guide you in achieving your goals.

J

jcklem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
and i guess u busted. u have not updated in over a month so that can only mean ur broke. doesnt surprise me, every dream seeker who sticks a thread like this online goes broke within a week or so. its such a joke. why do people in this forum need so much attention?

BuggyX

BuggyX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GL to you hope you will reach your goal..keep us updated with your progress (I hope there is progress lol) I am trying since 6 months to build a bankrollat fulltilt, never made a deposit, started from zero and in the beginning I did very well but now im stuck to 120$ no progress since 2 months..and I can tell: I am not Ferguson, I try to stay patient and maybe..maybe 2020 i`ll gonna make it hahahaha

J

josh_dei8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best of luck to you. I believe any of us who start out online with small BR have our eyes set on winning big. I think the problem is too many are impatient and dont use proper BR management to work our way there. We all want that 1 big cash that really gets us jumpstarted

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck doing well so far keep it up :):)

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and i guess u busted. u have not updated in over a month so that can only mean ur broke. doesnt surprise me, every dream seeker who sticks a thread like this online goes broke within a week or so. its such a joke. why do people in this forum need so much attention?

It's hard to do but not impossible. With good bankroll management and skill/luck, it can be done. ;)
90$ are good for 1$ tournaments, or 5-10$ SNGs. FT and PS are full with cheap tournys and big prizes.

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Best of luck to you on achieving this goal. Hope you get the 10K, if I may what car are planning to get?

Always remember Bank Roll Management, I never have money because I can't follow BRM but I hope you can. Congratz on getting $900 on live and $160 online, keep up the good work. :D

dresturn2

dresturn2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yesssir....gl to u sir....but lets up the ante....I challenge u to an online battle month by month....i only have 2 dollars in my account on fulltilt but i am confident in my ability...i have done it b4.....me and u how bout that for motivation for both of us

B

bertschejv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck with your goal! can't wait to hear how it is going!

N

nobby1510

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I shall keep looking out for ya!

D

davidshoval

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GL mate and if need anything we here to help you.
David Shoval.

Applepod

Applepod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice after 1 week you get a lot of money :) GL

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the 6 previous posts. All one liners to get post count up, lol.

theskillzdatklls

theskillzdatklls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GL OP. I turned my $0 into over 10k recently (hovering at like 13-14k now). It takes a while.