From 1 to 10 how much do you think they have improved since their inception in poker to today?

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If I had to put a number in my game I think it went up from 1 when I started playing and now it would be 5 I still have a lot to progress and improve greetings

K

Kurchina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BA
Chips
Interesting question. I definitely play a lot better than I used to, but I'm nowhere near where I want to be. Tilt and doing dumb shit for no reason are my main issues.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been playing poker for a few years, always focused on cash games. Since the last year I'm trying to evolve to definitely migrate to mtts, and even noticing a good evolution, and being present in the top 3 earnings on non-American sites this year in the cardschat freerolls (only platinum games on pokerstars and 888), I have I'm sure that on a scale of game knowledge regarding mtts tournaments, from 1 to 10, my number is 1.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If I had to put a number in my game I think it went up from 1 when I started playing and now it would be 5 I still have a lot to progress and improve greetings
hello compatriot
Well, since my beginnings back in the year 2000, I think that today it could be said that I am at 7 points.
I still have to improve a lot, and learn even more.
The important thing today is that in microlimits, which is where I perform, I am becoming a profitable player.
That is something extremely positive, given that today and you should know, in argentina we have methods for both depositing and extracting from sites like PokerStars, which is where I play.
As for the game, I started playing 5 crads draw, then I added Holdem because it is the variant that is played the most, then I added Omaha that today the PLO variant is the one that I play the most, and finally I added Badugi that is a variant that I play it less but many times I do and it goes well.
Today I think that with these 4 variants I am fine.
I specialize in Omaha PLO which is the game that gives me the best results, although I also get some good results in Holdem.
There is still much to learn, but from time to time we are going calmly step by step.
My regards, brother:):):)