0.98$ what should I do?

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i actually was going to play in one but every time i checked it was either full or didnt open untill i would be able too they should run them everday and more than once a day maybe?

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you find yourself short on Online account money...but you have somewhat reasonable stats...(or even if you dont) I recommend checking out the Staking Sites--well the two active ones

It takes a small amount of relationship building and grinding it out at the lowest SNG/MTT levels, but many people have went from zero to tens of thousands.

Its also a good place for those WITH money to diversify their bankroll by investing in others

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still new to me lol, this might sound ignorant, but can they not get in trouble for that?

i thought so, i email pokerstars about it a week ago, they havnt got back to me:confused:

T

Tigers Prey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my thoughts is keep playing freerolls to build your br. I am up to .50 cent on poker stars, and building. My Full Tilt account needs some help with only .04 cent but thats after loosing some of my Free Roll winnings. I seem to lose all my real money after I earn it through a free roll. hmmmmm!

riffpoker

riffpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was going to suggest buying something off the value menu at Wendy's and redepositing somewhere has a good bonus. but um you only have 98 cents and it's 99 cents for the vittles. So um punt.

:D

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
does wendy's have a deposit bonus??? and does cardschat have a bonus for wnedy's also....i wonder if they have rakeback or friesback lol...i guess that would be free refills

G

GloveDoesntFit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just keep doing freerolls, and stay away from cash games. I made it up to $2 through 4 freerolls, and I lost it all in a $2 minimum buy in cash game... :(

You could do the $100 (2700 player) freerolls, top 27 get paid. But they take a lot longer than private freerolls. I got 711th in one, and it could about 3 hours...

FT also has 500,000 play chip tournaments with cash prizes.

Just whatever you do, stay away from cash games!!!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow i didnt know that FT had play money tourneys with cash prizes although that would b tough getting 500k

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not really that hard to get 500K
if u have a bit of luck, 1 hour and utter disregard for BRM{ play money, hehe}
just move up in limits when u have the minimum buy in for the next table, ull lose a bit but its just play moniez