Chips
the zoom is wonderful game every time between the intervals of the tournaments

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I was playing zoom. but once again not necessary. I did not like. in tournaments more interesting/

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The zoom is very good the change of opponents the table facilitates depending on the style of your game.

BuzzKillington

BuzzKillington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have won a lot and lost a lot in Zoom. I think I am going to avoid playing Zoom for now. The swings are just too much for me and reading players is near impossible (since you keep switching tables).

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

I think it is reasonable to increase the number of tables in the game and uploaded for example 5 tables and in case if you lose then no longer load.))))))))

dominiq

dominiq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom MTT's are the best. :)
You play more hands than in normal tournament, so the luck is less important.

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Zoom because of the volume of hands. I played 80K at microstakes 6-max Zoom, and lost a fair bit. The rake and variance crushed any chances of winning at it. I switched over to regular speed cash tables and am winning more. I hate how slow the regular tables are, but I would rather be winning, than see more hands.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Zoom because of the volume of hands. I played 80K at microstakes 6-max Zoom, and lost a fair bit. The rake and variance crushed any chances of winning at it. I switched over to regular speed cash tables and am winning more. I hate how slow the regular tables are, but I would rather be winning, than see more hands.

Multi-tabling combats this.

EllinLucky

EllinLucky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like zoom tables for good speed. I hate wait more. But I agree with opinions that there are many bad bids here. And I go back to regular ring tables. Regular tables more benefit for me.

H

Howitzard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all! I like zoom table because of the speed but the negative part is that most of the time you only play with at least 1 or two 2 opponents each hand. Also it's difficult to be profitable, you have to mark your opponents and try to look when the fishy hour is.