You make the call.. $1.00 MTT..

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
63 Players left and the 54 and up pays.. the bubble only pays $1.63...
I don't play for the bubble is the reason I pushed.. However this person called because he was afraid of losing chips and didn't want to be out on the bubble. I personally love the hand cause he does have outs and I made him make a tough decision. He then had the nerve to call me a chump cause I called his pre-flop raise with A,K.. I said after I lost well I lost with best hand going in after the flop, I know I wasn't best hand going in, thats when he called me a chump.. Now who would make his call with only 6 outs to come??

Table: 44 (real money) Seat #9 is the dealer
Seat 1 - ABADE ($27472.50 in chips)
Seat 2 - MADSCIENTIST ($15365 in chips)
Seat 3 - LADY LUCK8I8 ($14927.50 in chips)
Seat 4 - SPROING1337 ($13672.50 in chips)
Seat 5 - 1EYEDFROG ($11250 in chips)
Seat 6 - TWIZZYBOP ($10090 in chips)
Seat 7 - LUCKYLOO ($15480 in chips)
Seat 8 - IMAFIN ($1970 in chips)
Seat 9 - CARLOSAAA ($23065 in chips)
ABADE - Ante $50
MADSCIENTIST - Ante $50
LADY LUCK8I8 - Ante $50
SPROING1337 - Ante $50
1EYEDFROG - Ante $50
TWIZZYBOP - Ante $50
LUCKYLOO - Ante $50
IMAFIN - Ante $50
CARLOSAAA - Ante $50
ABADE - Posts small blind $300
MADSCIENTIST - Posts big blind $600
*** POCKET CARDS ***
Dealt to TWIZZYBOP [Kd As]
LADY LUCK8I8 - Folds
SPROING1337 - Raises $1800 to $1800
1EYEDFROG - Folds
TWIZZYBOP - Calls $1800
LUCKYLOO - Folds
IMAFIN - Folds
CARLOSAAA - Folds
ABADE - Folds
MADSCIENTIST - Calls $1200
*** FLOP *** [9h 10c Ks]
MADSCIENTIST - Checks
SPROING1337 - Bets $1800
TWIZZYBOP - All-In(Raise) $8240 to $8240
MADSCIENTIST - Folds
SPROING1337 - Calls $6440
*** TURN *** [9h 10c Ks] [Jh]
*** RIVER *** [9h 10c Ks Jh] [Kh]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
SPROING1337 - Shows [Jc Jd] (Full house, jacks full of kings)
TWIZZYBOP - Shows [Kd As] (Three of a kind, kings)
SPROING1337 Collects $22630 from main pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total Pot($22630)
Board [9h 10c Ks Jh Kh]
Seat 1: ABADE (small blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDS
Seat 2: MADSCIENTIST (big blind) Folded on the FLOP
Seat 3: LADY LUCK8I8 Folded on the POCKET CARDS
Seat 4: SPROING1337 won Total ($22630) HI:($22630) with Full house, jacks full of kings [Jc Jd - B:Jh,P:Jd,P:Jc,B:Ks,B:Kh]
Seat 5: 1EYEDFROG Folded on the POCKET CARDS
Seat 6: TWIZZYBOP HI:lost with Three of a kind, kings [Kd As - B:Ks,B:Kh,P:Kd,P:As,B:Jh]
Seat 7: LUCKYLOO Folded on the POCKET CARDS
Seat 8: IMAFIN Folded on the POCKET CARDS
Seat 9: CARLOSAAA (dealer) Folded on the POCKET CARDS

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow! Another note.. he went out in 48th..and that only pays $1.63 as well.. :) so taking a big stack from me where I actually dumped out at 61st place... He didn't last long :)

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't let an assclown like that bother you. He was dead to a jack or queen when you got his money in there. Not much can be done in this situation.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK Twizzt, im fairness, Ive insulted you before about posting meaning-less hand histories. But an explanation means at lot. Your getting there mate !

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well he gave me a tell a little bit earlier in the game.. Same positions, his pre-flop raise, I called with A,Q. The flop comes and I hit nothing, no sooner then the flop hit, his finger instantly put in a bet. I said "wow talk about a quck ass bet".. I folded.. He remarked " I didn't want anybody to draw out on me"

So time comes again as you see.. He does the same thing which is another reason I put him all-in. However I did ask why he called..1st answer was he had outs.. then the real answer was "I didn't want to lose any of my chips"

Because at 2nd break we were talking about the bubble. I mentioned that how people are all of a sudden are going to be tight cause they are afraid of busting out at the bubble. Like $1.63 is going to change someones life..

I played the hand because I wasn't afraid of going out on the bubble, he played the hand afraid of going out on the bubble. Which in a way doesn't make sense.. You don't want to lose chips but you are behind in the hand..

Rob btw thanks but no matter what.. I am always going to post strategies and analysis. Anyway I am sort of proud.. Field of 517 and I was doing pretty good up to that part. Had a guy go on tilt against me.. Busted his 10's with My Ace, J suited.. He goes all-in next hand with 7,4 off suit.. I call him with A,K this time, he got a straight.. Goes all in again after that.. I call with pocket 10's... completely bust him with his 9's. He started out with 9k while I had about 6k in chips.

Always have a game plan when I play MTT's. Fold more then a laundromat and when I flop monsters, bet them like mad. Be surprised on a few callers..

Like the one who laid down Pocket QQ's.. was pissed cause I set her up.
Limped in with A(x) suited.. I flopped a nut flush.. I made an original small blind bet, she raises, I re-raise, she calls. Now we have 2 nines on the board with my nut flush. I go all-in here.. she thinks about it and folds. I show my monster to her. She said I thought you were on a flush draw cause of your 1st little bet, and thats why I raised you. I said it was to entice you to raise and it worked. That is what set her off cause my plan hand worked.