What is your profit to rake paid ratio?

zek

zek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lifetime profit made : rake paid in cash games

Anyone know what the turn around time is to get any kind of positive response from Full Tilt / rake back pros?

I've freaking had it. Full Tilt has made a small fortune off of me. They said go to rake back pros. No one will say if that means I'm supposed to open a new account (which I thought was a no-no) I don't want my money seized by FT.

What's the right way to go about this? A week of getting the run around has me quite irritated.

Thanks!

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Send an e-mail to rakeback pros to ask for rakeback. If you didnt sign up with an affliate e.g through a link or a deal (free money etc.) then you can be retroactively added to the rakeback list. I think you should sign up to rakebackpros straight away too to keep the waiting time down. Don't create a new account, sign up under your current account. It took about a week for me to start getting rakeback although some people have waited longer. Good luck.

T

thejuanupsman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pay very little rake for the amount of profit I make. When I first heard I would be getting rakeback I was pretty excited. I haven't gotten any yet. I play so many no rake and gty games that my negative rakeback just gets bigger every week. I've decided to see that as a good thing. I'm making decent profits and ft makes almost no money off of me.