What are your go-to resources for GTO study?

G

Goldenbeardy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
It's been a few years since I last played regularly, and it sounds like GTO is the best way to play as standard and to vary your approach when there are opportunities to exploit.

What are your go-to sources for learning about GTO and how to put it into practice.

I'd particularly like the hear about free sources and what you think of them, but paid sources are welcome too.

I've tried GTO wizard, DTO and a few others. I particularly like their trainers for ease of getting a lot of practice in very quickly, however, it's difficult to work out why the solver chose a particular bet size or action.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
GTO wizard is useful as you can use some features for free. Though i think buying a solver might be the way to go, especially wine where you can input the bet sizes and keep the game tree manageable

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I too have comes back to playing after a few years and as you say GTO seems to be the main study area.

I'm yet to find any free training resources but the GTO wizard seems to be the most cost effective solver.

If you are serious then I think you have to bite the bullet and purchase it but would say using a solver isn't the be all and end all as playing exploitative poker is still a thing.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
There are literally hundreds of decent free resources. Training videos on YouTube, GTO wizard free version. On top of that there are a bunch of low cost training courses like upswing lab that have a ton of great value for money content.