What are the top strategies in omaha poker?

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey! In Omaha, the strategy of the game, in my opinion, is based on small connectors, it is good when you have two suited cards, or for example a pair. Aces, as in Hold'em, do not play a special role, but can shoot). I think that you are aware of the basic principle of Omaha - any two cards in hand and three on the table participate in a combination. Good luck with Omaha, it's a very addicting game!

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play tournaments the best strategy is to see lots of flops early when blinds are small. Double suited broadway cards should be played with raise all the time. And you should be playing in position, as much as you can, specially in late stages of tournament. If you play cash games, play pairs, suited and connected cards, specially in position.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!
Can you help me. about the rules of omaha poker?
Hi
In omaha you must use exactly 2 cards from your hand and 3 community cards to form the best 5 card game. The hand ranking is the same as used for texas holden.
The difference is that there are different types of omaha, you can be dealt 5 cards in your hand or 4 cards depending on the type of omaha you are playing. There is also omaha-hilo where you win with the highest or lowest 5 card hand. Always using 2 of your hands and 3 community to form the game.
On this link you can get better information

https://www.pokerstars.com/poker/games/omaha/

Hope I helped, greetings