What is taken into account to select a table?

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I have seen some people use the filters in some poker rooms to find tables, but nowadays there are many more regular players than a few years ago, what do you have in mind before selecting a table? How do you find a table to make your game profitable?

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
When I look for a cash table I'm mainly looking for a table where a lot of people are entering the pot, which makes a game a bit more lose and to me enjoyable to play. Such tables also have a higher chance to have weaker players, and with some patience, you can root them out and take their money.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't use any filter, I just get in the table. But, I am waiting till the blinds come to me, to watch for a little that table before I start playing, trying to avoid dangerous situations.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello, I have seen some people use the filters in some poker rooms to find tables, but nowadays there are many more regular players than a few years ago, what do you have in mind before selecting a table? How do you find a table to make your game profitable?
You gotta search players with broken stack (less than 100 blinds effective stack).
The ideal is to seat in a table where you will have tight or NIT players by your left side of the table (because they are going to overfold to your open raises IP, and they will have a small 3-bet percentage, allowing you to steal the blinds more often/profitability).
And having passive players by your right side of the table. Not loose passive or aggressive because these type of player will either limp too much into the pot and call your raises after or they will open too wide, not letting you steal blinds when you are IP).
Make notes on players when you see a showdown to spot the fishes and make your life easier, as @Station_Master have said briefly.
Avoid to play versus regulars because it decreases your winrate: versus fishes our winrate can be of 15/100 BB even 20/100 BB or more. Against regulars, in the best case scenario our winrate will be around 1/100 BB or 2/100 BB.

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Zdravo, vidio sam neke ljude koji koriste filtere u nekim poker sobama da pronađu stolove, ali danas ima mnogo više redovnih igrača nego prije nekoliko godina, šta imate na umu prije nego što odaberete sto? Kako pronaći sto da vaša igra bude profitabilna?
When choosing tables, I look at the size of the pot and depending on my financial situation, I choose tables where the game is played more passively or more aggressively. What I will choose also depends on the current mood for the game.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to color code players, so I am looking for weak players and lack of regs and good players.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't really choose tables, I'm looking for a cheap place to go in and earn more because this is the best for motivation and what kind of players there are still the main thing for me is that the reward is high and expensive