3.4bet/call.
4.4bet/call

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weak? 3rd best starting hand in the game wtf!

It dosent matter how good your hand is.. just how tight their 3-bet range is.

If I told you my 3-bet range was just AA would you still look at QQ and say '3rd best hand.. I have to shove!'

At 10NL there are a very very large group of players who 3-bet only AA/KK and maybe AK

QQ is behind this range.

Until a player's range is around 5-6% hands like QQ/JJ do not fair all that well.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If I told you my 3-bet range was just AA would you still look at QQ and say '3rd best hand.. I have to shove!'

At 10NL there are a very very large group of players who 3-bet only AA/KK and maybe AK

QQ is behind this range.

Until a player's range is around 5-6% hands like QQ/JJ do not fair all that well.
Actualy against a 2.6% range QQ is favorite and with the dead money that allready in the pot after a raise and a 3bet stacking of can never be a big mistake.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

QQ is behind this range.

we are over 150 hands which means for our 3bet % has no where near any relevance.

I cant believe how you are finding folds vs fish here wtf!

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we are over 150 hands which means for our 3bet % has no where near any relevance.

I cant believe how you are finding folds vs fish here wtf!

I dont know where you play 10NL.. but most of the people I have any more than 2K hands on (at 10NL) have 3-bet %s of under 3%.

Most of the time its unusual to see a 3-bet figure >0!

I play FR.. maybe this differs to 6-max.

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actualy against a 2.6% range QQ is favorite and with the dead money that allready in the pot after a raise and a 3bet stacking of can never be a big mistake.

I know what you are saying but you would need a large sample to make a decision this accurate. The 5-6% figure denotes some range wider than AA/KK/AK

a 2.6% range could more easily be a player playing AA/KK/AK and just getting delt KK twice in a row!

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know where you play 10NL.. but most of the people I have any more than 2K hands on (at 10NL) have 3-bet %s of under 3%.

Most of the time its unusual to see a 3-bet figure >0!

I play FR.. maybe this differs to 6-max.

i played 10nl 8 months ago at stars

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know what you are saying but you would need a large sample to make a decision this accurate. The 5-6% figure denotes some range wider than AA/KK/AK

a 2.6% range could more easily be a player playing AA/KK/AK and just getting delt KK twice in a row!

a persons 3bet range isnt simply the top 2.6% of hands or top 5/6% of hands.

we have 37% equity vs AA/KK/AK aswell if he has them w.e. but not 4betting here is bad IMO + we have fold equity vs these dudes.

I saw people stacking JJ,AQ,10s,AJ all other broadway combo's and Ax kinda hands when I played 10nl.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3. What do you do if villain is a 38/18/2?
I probably raise. I don't like shoving with a hand this weak. It's a good hand vs his range but still, caution is advised. If he reshoves I probably call prepaired to rebuy or quit for the night
u mean ur fistpumping right?

plus, what are our stats?

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10nl is like the old west. You don't know who is behind that gun, a greenhorn or a gunslinger.

1. What do you do if villain is a 12/8/2? SuperNit, call and reevaluate on flop, i.e.set mining.

2. What do you do if villain is a 29/14/1? Reraise, call a shove with fingers crossed.

3. What do you do if villain is a 38/18/2? Call and play this sucker for all that his chip chasing ass will handle.

4. What do you do if you have no reads on villian? Call and reevaluate on flop.

spiderman637

spiderman637

RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My stratergy says...
A)fold
B)call
C)4x raise
D)call

Tell me wat u guys think??