BrentD22

BrentD22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FAKE PROOF

View attachment 9301

PROOF!!! If the tournament ended like the picture said there wouldn't have been an outcome with winners.

FYI - This was a screen shot. It is straight from the pokerdb.com website.

BillyTheBull

BillyTheBull

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
View attachment 9301

PROOF!!! If the tournament ended like the picture said there wouldn't have been an outcome with winners.

FYI - This was a screen shot. It is straight from the pokerdb.com website.
I'm so confused as to what in the world you're even referring here, much less what this has to do with Nick's original quandary. . . . :confused:

BrentD22

BrentD22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look at the tournament ID# on the picture. Then look at the tournament ID# on my attachment. They match...

If there was an outcome to the tournament aka someone won, 2nd place, 3rd, ect. Then the picture must be a fake.

Is that simple enough for ya?

BillyTheBull

BillyTheBull

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look at the tournament ID# on the picture. Then look at the tournament ID# on my attachment. They match...

If there was an outcome to the tournament aka someone won, 2nd place, 3rd, ect. Then the picture must be a fake.

Oh, you're talking about that hoax thing someone inserted . . . thanks for "clearing that up", but I think everyone knows that, obviously, the pic is a fake -- I hardly think we needed "proof" for that. Anyway, the OP had absolutely nothing to do with this hoax thing, which is why I was quite confused as to why you would insert PS tournament results here when Nick was playing on FT (as someone else pointed out earlier after I mixed it up, too). . . .

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pic or hand history please

1nickthegreek

1nickthegreek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go to your PokerStars folder (in "My Computer", probably in the "Program Files" folder on your C: drive) and look for a folder called "HandHistory"; they're all in there . . . do us all a favor and post it here so we can put it to bed, ok?!! :rolleyes:

Billy, thanks for the info but I have this stupid Vista OS and can't seem to find any such files, but will keep looking.:D

BillyTheBull

BillyTheBull

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Billy, thanks for the info but I have this stupid Vista OS and can't seem to find any such files, but will keep looking.:D

Ok, no problem; also, it occurred to me later that FullTilt doesn't automatically save your hand histories on your computer . . . you have to enable that option in your account, and if you don't have this enabled, all your HHs are lost after you log out. :( For future reference, I'd highly recommend you set your FT up to save them; the file folder should be the same no matter what version of Windows you use, but I'm not familiar with Vista, so I'm not sure about that.

1nickthegreek

1nickthegreek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, no problem; also, it occurred to me later that FullTilt doesn't automatically save your hand histories on your computer . . . you have to enable that option in your account, and if you don't have this enabled, all your HHs are lost after you log out. :( For future reference, I'd highly recommend you set your FT up to save them; the file folder should be the same no matter what version of Windows you use, but I'm not familiar with Vista, so I'm not sure about that.
Thanks, I will go change that immediately.:D

allndave

allndave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
email support and ask for hand history,but don't think they are going to send you proof that they had 5 As in a deck, you had A4