Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
fwiw, I play them OFTEN!
player pools are not that big - - it doesn't take long to identify the other players
generally speaking...
regs. are more aggressive vs. regular tables (some sites more so than others.. ie. GG is crazy aggro.. and also depends on time of day (& day of week of course)
more crazies as well - players can jump on to the table, make some crazy bluffy/spewy play 'anonymously' (or so they think) Fridays are the best! (saturday a close 2nd).
... I'm actually 4-tabling them RIGHT NOW (needing to correct spelling errors here constantly... because I'm ZOOOOMING right now and the going is GREAT!). past 30mins. + 6 buyins! I don't want to stop BUT I need to go do some home maintenance/electrical work :( BUT I'll be back for a few more bi's (I hope!)
(fairly recently on partypoker I took my bankroll from $1.50 to $500 just by playing FastForward tables (Zoom)... and a few CC freerolls. ez game!)
I also play this format on 888, ACR, Titan and a bit of micro on Stars (< Stars is the toughest tables, lowest winrate)

CeegeePoker

CeegeePoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I've always enjoyed Zoom tables over regular tables, as I like to play a lot of hands per session. It seems like a lot of replies in this thread don't enjoy it, and it's true, in general there are more experienced players in the pools.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I like the format u dont have to wait just fold and in an instant another hand

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It's better to see a good hand in short of time but everyone folds till the get Good hands

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
i play zoom omaha but not very well

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
zoom is a good game I think it's suitable for fast players who are used to playing a fast game and can react quickly. It's cool that you don't expect an opponent who will think you made your move and moved to another table and that's why I like zoom games they're fast if you like fast games then you'll definitely like zoom

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Played it a few times but personally I think it's horrible, not least because it's very confusing.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to like it, obviously for the speed you can play. But i stopped playing them a while back, when I realized I was not making profit from them. For me its like playing a slot machine. Might hit a good run sometimes, but mostly it's a drain on the bankroll. These games are designed to maximize profit for the poker sites.