What are the best hands to play in a freeflop?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Draw hands pair aces kings queens jacks ten ace co

who agrees with me?

siberianspecial

siberianspecial

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
to answer this, take a look at the premium hands, hands by position, as this is a very common issue in poker, as your position and the groups of hands influence the decision to get involved in the bet or not, that's what I'm talking about safe issue of play, not taking into account the bluff and mental psychology of each player.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The hands you want to play are hands that can make the nuts and you can be certain it is the nuts and hands that are not easily dominated that do not make us play for stacks--- so 87 76 54 are easy to play post flop make a big hand or fold even if we make a pair.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that its depends of your strategy but top cards (A,K,Q,J or 10) and pairs are good hands to play 😃

LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
It depends on your position at the table, but in general all pairs are good.

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I disagree with most opinions on here. Most are saying to play with top pairs or high cards like J/Q or A/K. The problem with that is 99% of players wait for those hands too. I play very clever and it's hard to work out my range because I'll take a flop with 8/6 and know for a FACT they have high cards. Now if an 2,3,4,5,6,7 or 8 come on the flop and say i hit one of them, they won't have it. They can raise and bluff all they like but i win a heck of a lot of hands that way as most people play the same way and just wait on aces or kings ect.. It's a great way to trap players and gain easy chips.

siberianspecial

siberianspecial

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
a question that depends on several questions to be answered, because the amount of BB matters, your position also matters a lot, but in general, premium hands are the preferred ones, because psychologically you already go with greater confidence.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Judging by how people play in free tournaments and how they move you through the mud, all hands are good in such tournaments, it depends more not on hands, but on how a person plays and plus luck.

85champ07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
All depends on position. The earlier the position, the tighter I play. Pairs above 77 and suited connectors above TJ when super early. In late positions I play a bit looser, but it depends on my oppponents, their stack sizes, and how much risk I can afford.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Poker in every level or buy in doesn't have a static strategy. You should changing gears based on the line up of the players , your position and of course the phase of the tournament.
Sometimes we should play super tight and straight forward and some other times we should play any two cards because this is the correct strategy!!!!!
So personally I can't give you specific range.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
High pocket pairs are the strongest starting hands in Hold'em. This statement is true under all game conditions (at full and short tables, in passive and aggressive games).

Against a small number of opponents, top pairs often win without gaining.

The more opponents, the lower the probability of winning with a simple pair.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
to answer this, take a look at the premium hands, hands by position, as this is a very common issue in poker, as your position and the groups of hands influence the decision to get involved in the bet or not, that's what I'm talking about safe issue of play, not taking into account the bluff and mental psychology of each player.
Thanks I'll definitely take a look

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The hands you want to play are hands that can make the nuts and you can be certain it is the nuts and hands that are not easily dominated that do not make us play for stacks--- so 87 76 54 are easy to play post flop make a big hand or fold even if we make a pair.
your logic works very well, I think you are very right

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I disagree with most opinions on here. Most are saying to play with top pairs or high cards like J/Q or A/K. The problem with that is 99% of players wait for those hands too. I play very clever and it's hard to work out my range because I'll take a flop with 8/6 and know for a FACT they have high cards. Now if an 2,3,4,5,6,7 or 8 come on the flop and say i hit one of them, they won't have it. They can raise and bluff all they like but i win a heck of a lot of hands that way as most people play the same way and just wait on aces or kings ect.. It's a great way to trap players and gain easy chips.
you, just like chess players, think very clearly and in advance, but if you are against a player like you, I think it will be a very scary game at the table and a hot game

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends your position, but middle pairs, A K Q J T+ are good

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
a question that depends on several questions to be answered, because the amount of BB matters, your position also matters a lot, but in general, premium hands are the preferred ones, because psychologically you already go with greater confidence.
well said

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Judging by how people play in free tournaments and how they move you through the mud, all hands are good in such tournaments, it depends more not on hands, but on how a person plays and plus luck.
I think without luck anywhere here you correctly noticed

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
All depends on position. The earlier the position, the tighter I play. Pairs above 77 and suited connectors above TJ when super early. In late positions I play a bit looser, but it depends on my oppponents, their stack sizes, and how much risk I can afford.
great tactic thanks i think it's the right tactic

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
High pocket pairs are the strongest starting hands in Hold'em. This statement is true under all game conditions (at full and short tables, in passive and aggressive games).

Against a small number of opponents, top pairs often win without gaining.

The more opponents, the lower the probability of winning with a simple pair.
very correct answer thank you for such a correct answer i think the same as you

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands