Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well you seem to have...

Cbet Flop
Fold to F CBet

...twice, but that's a typo I think.

Change StealSuccess to AttemptToSteal%

Looks fine apart from that, just try to concentrate on a few at first though (vpip/pfr/3bet/Foldto3bet/Attemptosteal) otherwise will be overwhelming.

Edit: maybe even make a simpler one at first. I have W$SD and TurnCbet on mine but I hardly ever look at them. Should remove probably.

Done ! Changed to attemptosteal.
CbetFlop is the percentage someone will Cbet &
FoldToCbet is how often someone will fold to a Cbet
So that wasn´t a typo:D

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yah but you wrote them twice lol, look at your list above

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah W$SD will take 1000's and 1000's to mean anything i'd say. i have WTSD but that probably takes a while also and is probably only really useful for identifying huge fish but i hardly use it, could remove that myself

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I kinda like to put winrate on the HUD. Helps for regs to know which ones are terrible.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AFq = [bets + raises] / [bets + raises + checks + folds + calls]

Its better than aggression factor, since it converges faster. No clue why people still use AF.

Study the equation for a moment. It tells you what percentage of a player's actions are aggressive actions. Betting and raising are aggressive actions. Checking/calling/folding are passive actions.

The AF c9 mentioned is also commonly used, which is Bets+Raises/Calls and does not take checks and folds into account, therefore doesn't give you as true a picture of passiveness. Because checks and folds comprise a large number of player actions, by not counting them in AF it takes a larger sample size for the number to really become meaningful, which is what he means when he says AFq converges faster.

I kinda like to put winrate on the HUD. Helps for regs to know which ones are terrible.

Mikey likes good explanations... yas yas... txs guys... :itsme:

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ops you´re right micro, typo
Well so if someone is loose/passive then its good too 3bet bluff right ?

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ops you´re right micro, typo
Well so if someone is loose/passive then its good too 3bet bluff right ?

nooo these are the last people in the world you want to 3bet bluff :) do not bluff loose passives ever! just stop worrying about 3bet bluffing imo, if you do it wrong its just gonna lose you lots of money instead of make you a small bit of money

R

RythmAndBlues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nooo these are the last people in the world you want to 3bet bluff :) do not bluff loose passives ever! just stop worrying about 3bet bluffing imo, if you do it wrong its just gonna lose you lots of money instead of make you a small bit of money
I like to 3bet bluff hehe.
But VP 30/ PR/22 is that loose/aggresive or loose/passive ?

Thanks !:)

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
loose aggressive, unless he's a regular who folds to 3bets he's probably a loose aggressive fish and i wouldnt bother 3bet bluffing these guys. He might also just be aggressive preflop (raising 22% of hands) but then be less aggressive postflop but yeah thats for you to figure out in game, from the two stats there he doesn't look passive, and generally the closer the numbers are together the less passive players tend to end up. But like everything in poker, no 1 size fits all rules.