TIznILT

A

antisocial83

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One of my biggest downfalls has been not knowing when to take a break, i think ...hopefully finally i learned my lesson.Was having a great run, 500 from the 750k sunday, then another 600 from two more sngs.....then what happens..... Well i just have this compulsion to keep playing game after game, so i dont place in a $100 sng next game.... maybe a sign that my brain is starting to fatigue....nope beat myself up for playing bad and take another.....and another....then full blown tilt, so i win about 1k in 6 hours or so...then go on a 1 day tilt not content untill i lose it all heh. Its like all my logic goes out the window, i have a guidline for myself, only play with small chunk of bankroll, but on tilt its like F** it, if my bankroll is 2k, i try to stick to $30-$50 sng's ...nope lets play for 200,500,........
anyways i think i finally get the point, sometimes you just gotta take a break untill you get that excitement back to tear it up, not the anger to seek justice....just my experience anyways as a good poker player still learning and trying to be great..