Theory: AKo PF in MW pot

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's ok. I am the black sheep of Cardschat. Almost everyone disagrees with everything I say about Poker. I don't mind. You guys all love me anyway.

Besides, in 6 months my bankroll has grown 1623% but that's just because I've been on a 400k hand heater. ;)

(it's almost as if everyone wants me to go busto so they can say nitty poker is not winning poker)

I don't want you to go busto at all.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's ok. I am the black sheep of Cardschat. Almost everyone disagrees with everything I say about Poker. I don't mind. You guys all love me anyway.

Besides, in 6 months my bankroll has grown 1623% but that's just because I've been on a 400k hand heater. ;)

(it's almost as if everyone wants me to go busto so they can say nitty poker is not winning poker)

What theyre probably saying is that if you loosened up a little then that bankroll may have grown by 4256% :p

jbbb

jbbb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignoring the %5, let's assume villain stacks a typical QQ+/AK range. That's the top %2.6 of hands.

Assuming he opens something like %10 utg, that means 2.6/10 = %26 of the time he will be stacking pf.

Yeah my maths was a bit skewed there. But yeah it makes sense opening 10% of the time, the times he does open he'll have a premium like 25% of that.

Nice post