Thanks for all of the advice!

P

phisig6057

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to take the time to thank all of the other members for the time and effort they have put into helping us newer players. Since joining the site, I have been reading and studying the game thoroughly and practicing almost constantly.
After a deposit of $50 last friday, I was up to 65.50 by sunday night. Unfortunately, I didn't take one piece of advice and played blackjack on UB Monday night and my bankroll was down to $35. Since then I've been back to the cash tables .01-.02 and grinding it out. Last night I bought in for $2 and cashed out for $6.75 rebought later and cashed again for $5.25. Tonight I did the dame thing and am currently @ $5.00. My bankroll is slowly but steadily growing, hopefully I will build it enough to move up a level. Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for all of their advice and guidance, and stress the importance of staying away from th blackjack button....lol. Hope to see you at the tables and have a great day!

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the kind words and testimonial phisig. Glad to hear that you're enjoying the site so much and that you've already gotten a lot out of it. And congrats on your recent successes, may they continue into the future.

See you in the forums.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad CC helped you,, hope you make some more money, but not from me,lol;) stick around,this site & the members are great,,buck:cool:

P

phisig6057

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm soo excited, I cxashed in mt first MTT tonight! I finished 33 out of 547 in a $6 tourn. Won $9.74 and collected $4 in bounties. Thanks again! :)

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad u got a good run going :) Good luck in the future :)

P

phisig6057

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New update! Cashed in another Bounty last night. Finished 14th of almost 700. The words of enocuragement are greatly appreciated. Good luck and see you at the tables! :)

MissJoice

MissJoice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to take the time to thank all of the other members for the time and effort they have put into helping us newer players. Since joining the site, I have been reading and studying the game thoroughly and practicing almost constantly.
After a deposit of $50 last friday, I was up to 65.50 by sunday night. Unfortunately, I didn't take one piece of advice and played blackjack on UB Monday night and my bankroll was down to $35. Since then I've been back to the cash tables .01-.02 and grinding it out. Last night I bought in for $2 and cashed out for $6.75 rebought later and cashed again for $5.25. Tonight I did the dame thing and am currently @ $5.00. My bankroll is slowly but steadily growing, hopefully I will build it enough to move up a level. Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for all of their advice and guidance, and stress the importance of staying away from th blackjack button....lol. Hope to see you at the tables and have a great day!
I know what you mean about the blackjack tables. Thankfully on Ultimate US players are blocked from playing but poker.com lets me in and leave with empty pockets! I like roulette also. I can win there a bit.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad to hear you are getting success - patience is the key and enjoying the game :)

Blackjack and roulette are best to be avoided imo as unlike poker they are really games of luck.

GL for the future games

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's always good to hear others say good things about CC....keep grinding it out with your BR....you'll get to were you want to be.......hopefully other ignorant members will view threads like this and see the appreciation and actually help CC can do....not just freerolls...lol