TAG non showdown winnings

wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing on 2nl tables since my first freeroll cash. Up until about the last 2 days everything was fine, I got my BR up to about 25$ playing a (fairly) solid game, slightly loose, and making some moves and complete bluffs from time to time.

Holdem manager was telling me my non showdown winnings form about a straight line slightly in the positive.
Yesterday I had my worst day yet losing about 6$ on the tables in a few hundred hands. I decided maybe to start again in terms of the basics and try and play what is recommended for 2nl, that is a quasiABC TAG strategy.
I tried this today and checked my non showdown winnings, they have gone down quite a lot. Is this a huge problem ?

I don't think it is but i'm not sure whether to stick with the TAG strategy or go back to the way I was playing before the downswing (less boring but more swings).

Thanks for advice

P.S I don't multitable (yet)

brank

brank

Back in!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You cant make plays on people that dont think on that level so I would suggest to just play really ABC style poker. Is it boring? Yes.

Since you dont multi table and Im assuming your playin FR, it will continue to stay boring. Maybe ease into mutli tabling and try to get 2 tables goin so it doesnt feel like watching paint dry waiting for a playable spot. Then when your used to playin 2 you can keep adding tables. Or you can play 6max. There is more action there and you dont have to play as tight.