Super Mario Micros 2,4,5,10nl-discussion/ideas Thread!!!!!

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone up for a challenge? :)

surprised your great offer hasnt had many replies from peeps who are interested....maybe give it a bump every so often...i would have been interested but i feel bad when i lose peoples money 'ovito's stake' and felt terrible that i gave it back lol....although i was going through a laggy tilt phase back then...could prob do something now with a stake i suppose, now that im grinding....if you would like me to have a pop at 2nl 8 tables with the stake let me know and i will put my name down in your thread :)

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On 22 hand, we are not only beat by quads, AA/KK/K8/A8 also beat us. (probably go that he have A8 here)

I don´t like the flat on flop and turn, we never gona stack someone flating 2 cents on flop and just call 10 cents on turn. then why bother on flat 22 if when hit don´t want to extract.

thanks doom, he flipped over A8....sick
Ahhh, this make me smile. My brain is not all dead after all:)

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turn action?? Villian is 37/10 over 100 hands

Poker Stars $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2238128
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP: $6.18
CO: $2.26
BTN: $5.01
Hero (SB): $5.45
BB: $6.27
UTG: $1.96

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is SB with A J
2 folds, CO calls $0.05, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.20, 1 fold, CO calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.45) T K 9 (2 players)
Hero bets $0.30, CO raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.30

Turn: ($1.65) 8 (2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $1.46 all in, Hero???

Raise on kinda wet flop would give me pause....
Thinking he might have Qx which would block one of our outs?

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[ ] other thread was dying
[ ] makes sense to have 2 threads

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
plz no more threads lol

Also, looking to make second video....whats a concept you guys would like to see a video on? like something micro stakes guys struggle with???

Help me get some ideas please :)

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
plz no more threads lol

Also, looking to make second video....whats a concept you guys would like to see a video on? like something micro stakes guys struggle with???

Help me get some ideas please :)

Flop textures for cbetting/ fat value betting/ playing draws/ playing pocket jacks lol/ explanation on hud stats particuarly the most used ones for 2nl and how you use them against bad regs and fish....I'm sure I will think of more, but that's all for now....my suggestions are prob lolbad but I'm not the brightest...merci

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah but actually...

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this a half sentence game?

D

DunningKruger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep reading thread title as Super Mario limits. Not sure why, but I'm rolling with it. A youtube clip of the original smb theme will henceforth play anytime I'm reading this.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep reading thread title as Super Mario limits. Not sure why, but I'm rolling with it. A youtube clip of the original smb theme will henceforth play anytime I'm reading this.

Will get it changed to that if I can....so funny

honeycrush

honeycrush

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
surprised your great offer hasnt had many replies from peeps who are interested....maybe give it a bump every so often...i would have been interested but i feel bad when i lose peoples money 'ovito's stake' and felt terrible that i gave it back lol....although i was going through a laggy tilt phase back then...could prob do something now with a stake i suppose, now that im grinding....if you would like me to have a pop at 2nl 8 tables with the stake let me know and i will put my name down in your thread :)

Of course - please put your name down.:) Win or lose it's no biggie. Just a chance for people to challenge themselves to something for free.

Can't guarantee that you will be chosen of course as I must be unbiased. :D

Last edited: