Sticky Notes

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know I have read a thread like this here before but it is interesting what people come up with.

What notes do you have or would like to have up around your screen? I'm just talking about little reminders, not full pages of text.

At the moment I have 2

*Do not check or call without first having considered the advantages of betting or raising.

*Set mining OOP sucks...

thepokerkid123

thepokerkid123

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's actually saved as the desktop background, I haven't done any serious grinding online lately but when I get back to it I guess I'll have to put it back up:

Position

bankroll Management

Play against the fish: Meaning that I'd rather play complete junk vs a fish than a decent hand against a less leaky reg.

Fewer tables.

Tight is right (lol)

Big hands don't matter, their results even out. Small mistakes are more expensive (i.e. whether my AA holds up is less important than the way I play my T8s).

Playing back is usually ego boosting, not +EV (this one is many font sizes larger than the rest but somehow I take less notice of it).

Folding is the smaller mistake.

Nothing fancy

Don't play too many hands against the regs (can't be said enough, even if the regs suck they're usually better than the fish).

No tilt

W

wetyeti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The desktop background idea is rad. I've got a little pad of paper propped up next to my screen
POSITION
STACK
RANGE
Hx
STATS
POSTFLOP PLAN