Spotting the differences between the gamblers and the poker players

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one things for sure, I dont care what you think. :rolleyes:
For someone who doesn't care what others think, you write an awful lot of posts reacting to what they think...

We have a nice community here where people respect each other, and don't go measuring the size of their "wallets" all the time. If you're going to continue acting like a dick with every post you make, I'd suggest you go over to the 2+2 forums. It's guys like you that made me turn my back on 2+2 in the first place. You'd fit right in.

R

Rumme1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For someone who doesn't care what others think, you write an awful lot of posts reacting to what they think...

We have a nice community here where people respect each other, and don't go measuring the size of their "wallets" all the time. If you're going to continue acting like a dick with every post you make, I'd suggest you go over to the 2+2 forums. It's guys like you that made me turn my back on 2+2 in the first place. You'd fit right in.

I respond as I see fit. For example, there was a thread on straddling and I responded that I dont do it and wont do it..and there were a couple people who jumped on me for MY opinion about the subject, telling me bullshiit like :

you have bad poker etiqutte...local players think you are a scumbag..etc..

in other words, if some people on here want to " dish it out" , then I feel they should be able to take it in response.

another example is this thread, which is about gambling - VS POKER PLAYERS...and how 2 people on this thread came onto the thread, trolled and took it off course.

I dont complain when they do it...but they complain if others do it. The 2nd post in this thread, is nothing but a TROLL post....and isnt even about the subject matter included in the title of the thread....

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling