Can someone help this old dog?

XXXDIRTYDOGXXX

XXXDIRTYDOGXXX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all haven't posted in awhile. Some ups, some downs, mostly downs... mostly. Started playing Omaha hi and it seems to be where I do my best. Came in 1st in a $11 buyin ($704) in only the second time playing it and 6th in a $11 rebuy ($341) playing for the seventh time. Well those are the ups. To my problem and I don't know if it fits here but where can I find the meanings to all the online talk, like +/- EV and VPIP and other such stuff. Reading books like Super System and and such don't help. I've watch videos of some of the new online wonder kids and they all talk as if everyone knows this stuff. But I haven't see anything for a old guy that explains it. Is there anything out there other than reading all the forum questions and finding a word here and a word there that could help? Wonder if the likes of Doyle, Mike Caro, and Johnny Chan know this stuff? well anyways if someone could help I know some of us newer (old) guys would be grateful. Even better if one of you younger smarter online players know what I'm talking about maybe you could make a helpfull list to post for all new players.
Thanks Dirtydog

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VPIP is a Pokertracker statistic, but EV will be covered in the strategy articles here. If you look up at the top right of this page the tab for Poker Forums is currently highlighted, just click on the next tab along for Strategy Articles. For VPIP look for the Pokertracker reference section.