D

dannyof1992

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
so, i just found out
that my strat has not been as as i thought…
here are some things that i believe are going to help my micro cash grind

see, ive been c betting 100 percent of missed flops if i was pre raiser unless the board is wetter than fish. ex: ak miss? i never check! ive been leaking bad.
ive been raising blinds with lower than premiums , ive not been 3 betting tt jj if im in late pos and i have been folding mid pairs late to one raise if theres was only 1 player

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There are many different strategies and tactics for playing Texas Hold'em poker, and the specific one you choose depends on many factors, including the player's playing style, the table situation and the number of chips.It is important to remember that poker is a game of probability and strategy. Success depends on the ability to make rational decisions, take into account probabilities and read opponents. Be careful, assess the situation and don't risk more than you can afford to lose.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
It’s great to find your own leaks! Now you just have to study up on those areas that you mentioned to get better.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
so, i just found out
that my strat has not been as as i thought…
here are some things that i believe are going to help my micro cash grind

see, ive been c betting 100 percent of missed flops if i was pre raiser unless the board is wetter than fish. ex: ak miss? i never check! ive been leaking bad.
ive been raising blinds with lower than premiums , ive not been 3 betting tt jj if im in late pos and i have been folding mid pairs late to one raise if theres was only 1 player
Play less and stop making repetitive actions based on your instincts: think and feel the game before putting blinds into the pot.