Size re-raize our check-raize from turn our river

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the value of re- raize the turn for example ? if I want to re raize on the turn , and the pot is 100 dolare , and the guy from raize was $ 70 , I give re- raize how much? and if raize check ? example2 : I'm on the river in position and the aggressor is half the pot ( $ 50 into a pot of 100 ) which the normal value of my raize here and if I'm out of position and I check raize what is the value ? ? ? Remembering that are just examples , I wonder the common values ​​of a normal raize check or re- raize , default, as the pre tribet flop 3x Grateful!

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on what kind of card you have.

It all depends on what kind of card you have. In the first case, if you have nuts on your hands, then you need to make a re-raise quite small, or just call, that the opponent did not pass. If you are not so sure about your card, then you can make 3 bet that would show the opponent that you have a really good card. In the second case, I would advise you to just call, because if your opponent makes such a small bet on the river, he probably has a really good card and he just gets your money. If you have a nuts on the river, then re-raise 2bet, 3bet or 4bet to get money from your opponent. It all depends on what kind of card you have, and how the bargaining was on the previous streets.