Chips
Hehe theres none... ive used the search function

ILIKEFISH31

ILIKEFISH31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am dumbfounded at those who think most people playing micro stakes online should be practicing proper bankroll management. The VAST VAST VAST majority of those you see playing online are not grinding away to make a negligible amount in order to slowly move up the ranks... nor should they.

Why should a player attempting to start out in the game and build a bankroll not make an initial deposit and then attempt to build their bankroll into one large enough to move up from 2nl, then to 5nl, and so on?

Am I reading what you wrote correctly? What else should they do other than what I just detailed?

C

Cymro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So can someone tell me how to get started... cause if im just gonna freestyle against better players i would rather give my money away elsewhere

Find the button on your screen that says "fold". Use it often. Watch carefully how opponents play and take notes. You can play a low variance style with a full stack, you just shouldn't go all in all the time. Plus you'll make a lot more in those spots where you can't lose.

chory1414

chory1414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a short stack then play as such but guys that buy in with the abso minimum then open shove any decent starting hand before doubling up and leaving should quite frankly be ashamed of themselves.interesting points made here