Sharing my strategy on CardsChat

E

ender0713

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once you've been at cardschat a little while you can usually find out members' usernames relatively quickly & easily, like this...

PokerStars: rainmaker16888
BetOnline Poker: siulaba888
AmericasCardroom: siulaba888
Sportsbetting Poker: ReverseJinx
Replay Poker: YeshirMesh

:flute: :biggrin:

BUHAHAhahahaHaHaha!

That is true, I'm yet to register/play at ACR myself.

It's apparent from the OP that OP is still learning the ways of cardschat... :wink:

oR iS hE??… Ahahaha! GL ya’ll! :)

Seems to me, that using CardsChat as a reason for losing is unfair, and invalid.

You're making it seem like you only play against ChardsChat members, or that CardsChat members are the only ones that play poker.

Also, I would doubt that there are many members that would take note of your handle,, and remember it, if they happen to come across you, when playing.

We're all here to help each other, and not to take advantage of each other.

It works both ways, players read your strategies, and you read theirs.

Franken222,

You are so right! Thank you! :)

Much Love! ❤️🙏🙏🙏

Good luck to you in this matter. I've never read about your style of play. So don't worry, I won't be able to use it against you. Improving the game is the goal of this forum. But someone has to lose. Those who will win significantly less. What does it depend on?Some bad players have been very lucky for a while. After that, they consider themselves super players, when the luck is over, they start looking for the culprits...

KozakAlex,

Thanks for the Good Luck wish! Feel free to read anything else I’ve posted!
Sorry I get a little “skitzo” at times hahah…
Improving the game and my game was my original intention in joining CC, and still is! :) I want to have a positive impact! :) someone’s gotta lose, and we can’t win if we don’t play :)
LoL I do consider myself a Super Player, but perhaps I am not so super as I would like to think. :) … it’s good to have humility :)

Thanks for the share :)

I don't think that there are still some completely unknown actions in poker to worry about revealing their secrets, there is a lot of information on the game of poker in modern times, but well-known strong players still remain winners despite the disclosure of many secrets. Maybe just a bad streak, good luck.:)

1nsomn1a,

Right on dude! I agree! & love ur post! GL 2 You too main! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
YuriDitz

YuriDitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's strange: all players with CC can’t sit and write notes on you. But if it really bothers you, then what's the problem with stopping sharing information?

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
i share the minimum to other players..

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's what I do. Whatever may be stated here about a particular player's "strategy" goes in the nice-to-know, theoretical, hypothetical region of my brain which is rarely if ever accessed during a game.

I do take player notes during games and do sometimes refer to those during subsequent games. However, the most important Intel that I use about a player is how they have been playing during the past 30 mins. Most of us are amateurs and most of us don't have actual "strategies" that we can be counted on to follow religiously.

However, it's very clear who the tight or loose or passive or aggressive players are in the moment. That's all the Intel I need.

I will add that the best Intel is when players frequently show their cards after a hand is complete. If you do that - stop now!

Last edited: