Razz strategy

P

phatjose

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry I guess I worded it weirdly. I'm saying if you have to make the bring in, never complete it yourself. Just bring in and then raise if you actually have strong hole cards. Chances are if you are bringing in, your hand is marginal at best, and tending towards crappy. I guess it would be theoretically possible to have a 3 door card and have to bring in (providing a full ring game), but in that case I would guess the betting will be capped before it gets back to you anyway.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry I guess I worded it weirdly. I'm saying if you have to make the bring in, never complete it yourself. Just bring in and then raise if you actually have strong hole cards. Chances are if you are bringing in, your hand is marginal at best, and tending towards crappy. I guess it would be theoretically possible to have a 3 door card and have to bring in (providing a full ring game), but in that case I would guess the betting will be capped before it gets back to you anyway.

Ye ok i get it now, i just misunderstood. Thats the same with stud, if your the bring in, dont compelte even with rolled up 4's for instance. As the complete shows strength

Aalgaard

Aalgaard

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Razz on pokerstars:

Anyone here that play the schedueled Razz tourneys on Pokerstars? I noticed they got quite a lot of Razz MTT's there every day.

Anyone know the average amount of players on those in the weekdays and in the weekends?

Last edited: