Question about freeroll winnings

S

Stacie131

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question about Full Tilt freeroll winnings:

I heard that if you have never made a deposit to my Full Tilt account, then you have to jump through a lot extra hoops in order to be able to cash out your freeroll winnings.

For those of us that have never deposited, does anyone know how freeroll winnings work?

C

Craized

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll Winnings

The restrictions vary from site to site, some will let you cash out without depositing and others won't. I'm not completely sure about FullTilt but I think you do have to deposit, it's probably in that thread somewhere (I can't read it all atm).

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i looked at it and they said that no deposite was needed so i quess ur happy now

H

Hughes4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you sure about this? Does anyone know for sure?
Because I have a good amount of money on FTP(roughly $2000) but I have never made a deposit.
I've been assuming that I'm not allowed to withdraw because of this. I want to cash a little out, but dont plan on depositting

Can someone with experience in this let me know. Thanks

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Um, why not just deposit the minimum required and then withdraw that amount on top of however much you were going to withdraw to start with? Net result is the same and you don't have to worry about any hassles.

ripclawph

ripclawph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope we can still withdraw freeroll winnings...
keep us posted once you do...