Question about Crushing the Microstakes

6bet me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calling station mentality
If you bet big: "he's only betting big to scare me out of the pot. I have to call!"
If you bet small: "how can I fold getting such a good price?"
If you bet medium: "I'm getting a decent price on a call AND his bet looks kind of bluffy. I'm gonna call."

Fine line between bluff catching and being a calling station and judging from your last few post you seem to be bordering on the station side.

I also think he isn't far off here because a lot of fish have the mentality of "big bet when all the draws missed? He MUST be bluffing" when in reality good players are thinking on the next level and make these big bets with good hands when the draws miss because they know the fishes mind set. On the other hand they know the fish are always calling river when the draws miss so they mostly shut down after a double barrel with draws.

The thing is, I used to be a complete nit back at 2NL and it worked well for me, but ever since I moved up to 5NL and 10NL, I've found that players bluff and show aggression a lot more, so I have to call down and stack off looser than usual as a result of this.

IPlay

IPlay

Bum hunts 25NL
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol Matt, I almost want to put that top part in my sig!

C

CHILOWWW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The information that gives the book was valuable in one early Era of poker. Today and is said not only by the book if there are players for many, micro BETS . Now hai New books New players much more experienced and New Strategies which it can investigate both online and buying these same .

J

jony blaz99

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I am thinking of purchasing the book Crushing the Microstakes today by blackrain79. I was reading somewhere online though were they were saying this book is outdated and no longer relevant. I was just wondering if anyone has read this and can give me some insight before I drop the money for this book.

I must say though however I did watch several of his YouTube videos about Crushing the Microstakes and this has helped my game tremendously. Since watching all the videos and following the strategy and thought process I have been on a pretty sick profitable run. Also if anyone can point me in the right direction for Microstakes MTT and Microstakes SNG strategy.
play on their own, with an individual approach to the game and different styles.