PT3 HUD

M

Michelle5000

Enthusiast
Total posts
I've just started using PT3 beta for the first time. And what a program :) can anyone give me some links or information about stats, or a good layout. As i'm mostly multi-tabling and i want to keep the stats quite simplistic at first. Atm on my main screen - i've got VP, PFR, TAF and fold to c/b. What options should have in my default. Fold to steal? 3bet pre flop etc, fold to 3bet? I just want to narrow it down with me playing 6tables. Being realistic, you only have 10seconds to make a judgement based on these stats. And atm i can't use them effectively.

I take it i should be looking at Fold to T c/b bet? has anyone got any other good suggestions? I know this is a tricky question..but thanks for any input. It would help me alot. Does anyone have any good video links for this HUD?

Thankyou.

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Total posts
I use Hold'em Manager, but here's my layout :

VPIP/PFR/3-bet%/Limp-Call
Att Steal/Fold SB to Steal/Fold BB to Steal/
AF/AgFreq/Fold to Flop Bet/WTSD

M

Michelle5000

Enthusiast
Total posts
Thanks dsv

I'll set mine up now and use something similar.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Total posts
I have VPIP, hands, pfr, AF, cb%, foldsto cb%, CB turn%, folds turn%, att to steal blinds, folds bb to steal, and maybe one or two more idk :D.

It's best to separate the stats into groups so you can move them around more easily imo. Having all them stats in one group makes it cumbersome.