Pre-flop Calling/3-Bet Calling Ranges for Microstakes?

G

Great Big Pair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm wondering what resources are available in terms of building ranges and frequencies for calling raises and 3-bets in the microstakes. Specifically 2NL-10NL but 25 NL is fine too.

Are their any decent PDF manuals out there dealing with this topic?

I mess around a little with solvers so I have access to some of the information, and it's helpful, but they are geared toward higher stakes. I am modifying those as best I can but if there is existing range charts somewhere I could look over and consider, I would be appreciative.

I'm particularly interested in frequencies for some of the more marginal hands. I understand that many don't view this as a priority in microstakes, but I'd like to start adapting some of these concepts into my game now. Thanks.

H

Holdem Tycoon

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Killer poker by the numbers, john vorhaus, tony guerrera. It’s an older book. There are versions from the same authors that apply to the online game. Those I have not red yet

B

braun_kan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the ranges I have found are usually GTO based and they call 3-bets wider than is profitable at the micros. I would study the GTO ones to understand the baseline and then adjust them for the stakes you play. You can immediately drop all of the worst hands in the GTO range because these are barely +EV calls against opponents with GTO 3-bet ranges and in games with limited rake. The micros have way tighter 3-bets and way worse rake so all these hands will be -EV to call with.

G

Great Big Pair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the ranges I have found are usually GTO based and they call 3-bets wider than is profitable at the micros. I would study the GTO ones to understand the baseline and then adjust them for the stakes you play. You can immediately drop all of the worst hands in the GTO range because these are barely +EV calls against opponents with GTO 3-bet ranges and in games with limited rake. The micros have way tighter 3-bets and way worse rake so all these hands will be -EV to call with.
Same here. And that's basically what I'm doing. But it would be nice to know if someone else has published their idea of what micro calling ranges would be against an average player.