PokerZion 6-Month Subscripton: And the winner is...

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll make sure Debi knows. Maybe she has a better way to contact them other than PMs.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Account was set up today - they apologize for the delays. (a site issue and guys out of town).

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I knew we just needed to get you involved. Thanks.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow thanks!!!!

Chompin at the bit here.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yep, emails and Acct activation are here!!!!!

I have been awarded the Iron Lion. I am not sure if I should take it or maybe rather the roots. I am not a winning player. I do better all the time but have problems in 3-4 bet pots (with small hands vs agro players), knowing when to make a big fold/calls, and stuff like that. I know all about BRM, PF starting hands, and that but am not sure if a roots would be better...

Thoughts? I have not activated my subscription yet

I am talking 10-25 nl

The roots seems o basic, and I dont need basic, but I am not a winning player...so................. (winning more and more but slow curve)

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd go with the roots course tbh. You're not winning at micro stakes so there must be some fundamental problems. I'm sure a lot of the very beginning stuff will be review but I'd recommend doing it all anyway since there may be something very basic you're misapplying.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd go with the roots course tbh. You're not winning at micro stakes so there must be some fundamental problems. I'm sure a lot of the very beginning stuff will be review but I'd recommend doing it all anyway since there may be something very basic you're misapplying.

Pretty much what I am thinking. I sent Brian an email and asked for the roots instead (or actually posted a similar mail to my post above, saying I think the roots are more what I need), so am not gonna activate, as its not fair to get stuff from the course I am not in.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funnily enough, just got an email from Brian, who has been in touch with John, and John suggested I start with the IL and if I feel its to advanced than I should retroactively move to roots. His reasoning was he feels I have a good basic knowledge and will profit from IL.

So, after ma small operation tomorrow, I am ready to go.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funnily enough, just got an email from Brian, who has been in touch with John, and John suggested I start with the IL and if I feel its to advanced than I should retroactively move to roots. His reasoning was he feels I have a good basic knowledge and will profit from IL.

So, after ma small operation tomorrow, I am ready to go.
Well he would certainly know which should be the best fit. gl and keep us posted.

Winner Poker