Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
E

Ebaum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer PT3 but like Lik I only tried HM when it first came out. It just felt buggy and didn't support MTTs.
Maybe I'll give it another try.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HEM is not buggy and it supports MTTs and ring. Again both programs do the same thing. I just like HEM's interface and look a lot better.

Pillshark

Pillshark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all your replies to this question.
I've been meaning to get some sort of poker software tool for some time now.
Think I'll take up the trial offers of these 2 programmes.

Sysvr4

Sysvr4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good thread. I'm refraining from voting because I've only used PT2. I thought it was a good program overall, but the interface is horrendous. I see that hasn't improved much in PT3.

Additionally, a friend and I had a conversation recently about this and he's using PT3 now. He noted that he found several calculation errors (most notably in winning totals) and the filter often do not include/exclude the correct hands.

It's also troubling that the PT guys still don't have a mac client. Does anyone know of a decent mac tracker?

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker copilot, I believe is the best one for Mac.

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Own both, and i have both omaha and HE versions of hold em manager

hold em manager is definitely the one i prefer

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fwiw - I have HEM and love it! They also have a program you can try that comes with it called Leak Buster and that has been helpful to me as when I first purchased HEM I didn't really know what the stats meant and what goals I should be shooting for.

I first tried HEM a few months back but didn't purchase it until recently (was changing computers). I couldn't get HEM to work at all the first time I downloaded it back then and the admin had me meet him at a site where he could take over my computer and set the whole thing up for me. To me that's customer service like no other! Their support is awesome!

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I couldn't get HEM to work at all the first time I downloaded it back then and the admin had me meet him at a site where he could take over my computer and set the whole thing up for me. To me that's customer service like no other! Their support is awesome!

Wow that is great. I think I have settled on HEM myself for when I get my new computer this month sometime. I have had the trial for 7 days and have been playing around a lot but havent even got to changing the HUD around yet. These programs are so in depth its kinda scary...

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have PT3 and have done the free trial of HEM. HEM is a lot better imo...
So when I have enough in my BR to buy HEM I will.

I agree with Trigga.
I use PT3 but wish I had purchased HEM intead.
However, I do not plan on buying HEM as PT3 is good enough for what I do. I mean, getting PT3 has paid for itself over and over again. But I don't think there'd be any significant boost to my BR by switching to HEM.

K

kbasch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried them but wasn't able to get them working i don't know what the problem was.. any advice?

K

kbasch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have sit and go shark? I have heard its the best of anything from a few people. Does anyone have it and like it or have a license key?

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have sit and go shark? I have heard its the best of anything from a few people. Does anyone have it and like it or have a license key?

A license key ??? You wouldn`t be advocating anything dishonest, would you ?

I tried them but wasn't able to get them working i don't know what the problem was.. any advice?

We will need rather more detail than that to provide a detailed answer. Based on the info provided, tentative diagnosis would be "Pilot Error".

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide