playing ip in multi pots

S

Skaplun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so ive started playing again a couple of days ago after my lil life tilt and i have been putting a lot of thought into post flop play and exploiting small edges etc.
Now keep in mind that im back to 4nl but i have noticed a few interesting patterns.
First is a situation where you are in position with a tag and a fish multi and the tag raises from mp, we call from the button, and fish calls from ep or mp. tags seem to automatically shut down on a wet board/low board and the fiah generally always b/f. Ive started entering these situations with atc and have noticed that this is a very profitable scenario. I have done this over in at least 20 instances profitably.
Another situation in multi way involves a kdxdx board, or qdxdx board. exchange d for any suit obviously. I have noticed that on hitting our q or k we get much more action from d draws after a standard flop cbet. With the general pattern of playing being c/c for the flop and b/f the turn for the draws. This doesnt seem to happen on an axx board.

Well these are two patterns i have noticed, what are your guys thoughts?

S

Skaplun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
another thing i just remembered:
beware of the tag donk betting into you multiway with a fish in on a relatively dry flop such as: aq4, k62 etc, this seems to be a pretty popular method to play sets.