luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
a pair of JJs is of course not the best, but he doesn't deserve to fail so much and get dirty and get it down his throat

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I realized something after watching. The player likes JJ's hand so much that he started collecting failures.

ednaroza

ednaroza

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Haha, that video cracked me up! Pocket JJ can definitely be a handful to play, and I've had my fair share of disappointing results with them too. Over time, I've learned not to get too attached to this hand and have become more comfortable folding it when there's an overcard on the flop. After all, the best use for a Jack is probably in making a straight, right? 😄

But you know what's even trickier for me? QQ. I've lost a lot more with that hand, and it's definitely harder to let go of. Sometimes those Queens can really mess with your head.

H

hishshy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That’s happens to me when ever I get pocket jacks I should never play pocket JJ

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pocket pair is often a problem if you are ready to play with it for a stack

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously we don’t save videos of the countless times JJ wins for us as we expect it to win. I personally love pocket pairs especially big ones like Jacks. Every hands a winner and every hands a loser.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
JJ isn't even a strong hand. For me it's a speculative hand. It looks like a hand made to force you to pay the pot to the villain. My advice, if anyone wants advice, is to always play JJ as a speculative hand. In the video several times there were overcards on the flop and he didn't give up. There was the time when there was a 33 on the flop and he called to see it. And several flush draws he called too. JJ is a hand to play post flop and not pre flop.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Of course, there are many variables in poker, opponent's range, board structure, bet sizes, and in each situation you need to take all these points into account. But even if you just follow the rules of the game, you definitely won’t give away your stack to your opponents and will be able to consistently play this hand as a plus.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It is just another starting hand... do not get married to it....

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I realized something after watching. The player likes JJ's hand so much that he started collecting failures.

fishbrains

fishbrains

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Jacks are the fourth best starting hand in Texas hold em

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Today in the kesche myself suffered from JJ )))) they should be used more carefully....

Mr_Cloud

Mr_Cloud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Jj are a great hand but I prefer to slowplay them :)

Tech101205

Tech101205

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ in an cash game is not much of a strong hand per se

We should carefully analyze the action and play it

Mostly be ready to fold it if necessary.

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
That video was hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

The only things missing were him flopping top set and losing, or getting it all-in pre against a smaller pocket pair and coming unstuck.

T

troma

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
JJ is the hand that I have no pleasure to play. All of the time, you may play this hand safely