**Official Peels 6m Zoom Adventures Thread**

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think you're 100% still being results oriented when its meaningless, and not under your control. You're gonna have to get used to the likes of very very regular 20k breakeven stretches, and you definitely will have longer breakeven stretches in your career too! Like you need to stop even thinking about hand spans in the thousands like "not sure what went on between 3-7k hands", all that happened is that you lost 7bi's :) Need to focus on something you can control, like reviewing hands, good!

1 - Would need info on guys sq. % or atleast 3bet % to make a good decision, i'd atleast call pre though, dont have to call down on Txx if he keeps firing and is repping KK+ or whatever.

2 - I mean if hes really gonna end up something close to 8/4 super nit you can just fold pre and thats fine if hes not 3betting anything but like QQ+ but vs most people you should be calling pre or 4bet calling it off depending on their 3b in this spot. Like if he was a 20/18 with a 5% 3b i'd flat all day long, its a decent hand AK, and people always cb them boards.

3 - preflop is close, i prefer a fold when he makes it 11bb's but don't despise your call. As played, i like it, bet when you are checked to in these spots.

4 - bet the river yeah, can't really expect to be beat much here. Not sure i like shoving over his bet on the turn, seems kinda meh reggy unless we know he will bet call a FD which i doubt he will, and we don't achieve too much by folding out his bluffs that we wanted to keep in when we flatted the flop. You could 3b get it in on the flop and that would be fine vs a lot of guys, would probs be bad vs some too who only really raise the nuts, but hard to say without reads.

5 - Like the check back on the flop, this flop hits a sb flatting range pretty well and when the bb comes along its looking too ambitious to cbet thinking we have enough fold equity imo. I'd raise the bb's lead but as played its just a maths problem, you need like 46% equity, you have 46% equity if he does this with 88/77 and T9s, lots of variables we dont know to get a proper answer, if he can flat T9o pre then its probs an easy fold, if we dont think he'd play sets like this its a fold, if he is the slightest bit spazzy its a snap call, but seriously dont see how we can answer it, the pots tiny, no harm in just folding as its not a spot where we're raking in the money, and keeping the variance smaller might be good if you're likely to tilt you when you see T9s.