Non-premium hands you really like to play?

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually like hands like 78, 910, I do not play them in stages but I do have the middle stages of the tournaments.

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course pairs and suited connectors. Not bad as J9 J10 Q10 K10

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hands

the hands of non-premium poker that I like to play .. in general they are the color connectors, in any position.

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite hand is any one with which I can beat my opponents.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like 45 of clubs because when those 2 specific cards hit your hand the flop seems ready to cooperate.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ace suited are my favourite hands to play because a lot of the time somebody else hits their flush and they pay you off all these 79 suited types ect good luck )

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually i play very many hands that contain small cards. If there are walls, 33 44 55 66, suites, 34 67 89, I do not say a big one a small book when they are color. Often many times I expect a good hand, KK AA AK AQ QQ and honestly losing in front of small cards.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of my favorite hands is J 10 suited Not quite sure why?
Because this hand disappoints me on too many occasions … lol

natasha555

natasha555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like small pairs, but small bundles of the same suit can be played very well. I do not know why I like K9.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
75,95 to 98, K2 and K8 if’s suited even better, when they hit on flop it’s very hard to read and it’s all ways big stack on the middle of table for me

IamVALHALLA

IamVALHALLA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
75,95 to 98, K2 and K8 if’s suited even better, when they hit on flop it’s very hard to read and it’s all ways big stack on the middle of table for me

Funny you mention the K2 there, I was on a table last night and was dealt K2 spades on the BB. UTG raised to 2BB, all folded round to me, I called for one more BB "just to see the flop" and that was Jh As 7s, turn was 9s and villain shoved then.
He had trip J's to my nut flush. River no help and a nice 220BB pot to me...

He only had himself to blame though, raising to 2BB with pocket Jacks but that's the kind of stupidity you see daily.

K

kalon breeden

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always liked 8-10 and J-5 for some reason...Feel like you can chase with 8-10 and it seems when a Jack hits the board a 5 is always close by

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny you mention the K2 there, I was on a table last night and was dealt K2 spades on the BB. UTG raised to 2BB, all folded round to me, I called for one more BB "just to see the flop" and that was Jh As 7s, turn was 9s and villain shoved then.
He had trip J's to my nut flush. River no help and a nice 220BB pot to me...

He only had himself to blame though, raising to 2BB with pocket Jacks but that's the kind of stupidity you see daily.

Something similar happens to me twice, but it was K2 clubs, and I dubbed my stack in both situations

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that these hands must be played in their own time. That is, depends on the position, the size of the blinds, the number of table players, etc. I want to tell you that I play all sorts of hands: weak or strong.

Scottk87

Scottk87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also like A5s, gives you a chance at a wheel, top pair(bad kicker) and the nut flush, I will often 3 bet with it, as it blocks AA, and AK/AQ.

X

x00x00x00x00

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a friend who could not resist playing 69 no matter what the situation, and I recall Doyle loves 10-deuce. I rarely play the same marginal hand as that seems to me a bit supersticous and i never play based on that. from time to time, depending on my position, table image, opponents, and my read on them, i will throw in a bluff with a terrible hand, but i dont get too clever if i stand to lose a lot. I only use a bad hand to mix up play. I wouldnt suggest adding it to ones moveset based on favoritism. It gives up too much opportunity to play with other hands and capitalize on the variance of the cards.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands