NEED TIPS ON 0.25 - 0.50$ 6 Max ACR

Mr Sandbag

Mr Sandbag

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love how the OP isn't learning a damned thing from this thread yet myself and a few others are taking away information to improve our game. Brilliant.

It's his MO: create brag thread, get crushed, ask for help, insult helpers. Rinse and repeat.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no point to go after a free hud, hm2 and pt4 are worlds better, its laughable that he would try ACR without one, has zero chance of beating those games. I would just recommend sticking to your soft live tables in Cali, where competition at 5nl online is probably tougher.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There is no point to go after a free hud, hm2 and pt4 are worlds better, its laughable that he would try ACR without one, has zero chance of beating those games. I would just recommend sticking to your soft live tables in Cali, where competition at 5nl online is probably tougher.

The free HUD I posted was a Holdem Manager product. HM Cloud.

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm looking for tips on 6 max NL 0.25 - 0.50 6 max.

If anyone has a good technique or knows how to play a solid game on there please help. I want to know your secrets. How do you deal with a 3bet when you raise 3x from UTG with AQ or AJ or AK? Is this a fold situation?

Is it worth calling a 8x BB raise with any pocket pair? In hopes of making a set? Or is this a bad decision?

These games are wickedly hard.....One mistake and you can kiss your whole stack good bye........Just found this out plenty of times.......

What is your advice on length of play? 2 hour sessions? Longer?

Advice on getting re-raised with Top Pair on the flop?

Thank a lot.

ONLY 0.25 - 0.50 advice.

I havent read the comments in this thread so if i repeat something that someone already said im sorry...

The fact that you have doubts of the kind you described and the way you described shows that your knowledge about NLHE in general is very limited not to mention expecting to get "tips" on how to crush 50NL while also hoping to hear some secrets makes me really wonder do you even wanna learn or want some kind a shortcut...
My advice would be play 2nl if there is 2nl game on USA sites, if not then take lowest that are avalilable to you 4nl, 5 nl, dont play 50nl, guy who dont know what setmining is have no business playing limits like 50nl you will be eaten alive...

beside from playing the lowest limits i would say stick with the learning section on this forum for a while, i would also check pokerschoolonline if its available to US players, you will learn some really nice tho very basic stuff there post bunch of hands and play as much as you can and read as much as you can and work your way up, dont expect a magic pill that will make you a winning player it takes time and effort...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sounds like you should be playing at 5nl (50nl players are gonna be mad at me).

Hey was this you posting about a poker vid. (TV poker) on YouTube (Greg Raymer re-raised allin with 5-5)

yeah. what the hell.

They were 15 effective bb's deep & you are calling the guy (Greg Raymer) a donkey for re-raising allin with 5's. Are you for real?

Poker Tips