mystery of the 7 2

J

johndoe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand selection

The concept of pre flop hand selection in its most basic form is to choose to play only thoughs hands that have the highest expectation of winning. While playing 7 2 does help to mix up your game generally their are better ways to do this that are more economicly efficient and effective

N

napoleon12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to win with 7-2 offsuit, then when you show your hand everyone is amazed that you stayed in before the flop.

G

gotti725

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2 7

hey MRJOE,
i didnt think any one else would see it the way i did. 2 7 is my fav funny aint it but like u said they stick together 2 7 will come on a board many more time then most cards who knows why but it weird i always play it at least till the flop for that reason, and also why is that the worst hand ?? thats what the pro's say but man count how many time A's and K's and Q's lose to smaller cards and being outdrawed lol. so my advice to all is give 2 7 a chance its really underated

thelynx

thelynx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why play a hand that seldom win ? Ok, if you play against oponent you can trick but generally it is stupied to waste money at it. :)