Are the Micros beatable in 2020?

honeycrush

honeycrush

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It can be achieved but that is long term to reach that amount of hands and you would have to be playing almost 20 hours a day, which is difficult since to play you need to rest and have the energy to have good results

It depends what you call long term. I racked up 100k hands playing 2 tables for 2 hours per day and it took me 4/5 months. If you play the 4-table maximum for just 2 hours per day you could probably get there in 3 months. (Even faster if you play zoom. But I wouldn't recommend it! :p)

T

Tidu84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've stuck in 2NL for a month, and can't win any bb. How could you can? :mad:

atamian85

atamian85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ofcourse there beatable you just have to have patience and alot of dicipline.. in the micros theres alot of bad players and fish and bad players that will call EVERY AND ANYTHING.. so sometimes you gotta know when the right time is to bluff or sometimes its better to actually have anything because you will get called by a donkey that will end up getting lucky.. but if your a good player most of the time you can win but you will also lose some of the times to bad players that get lucky because its hard to bluff someone that doesnt really know what there doing.. just have to know when to fold..

D

DeadlyAce85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Table select with loose players. Value Bet. Fold top pair hands to a raise.
That should beat micros.