Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hi guys,

what is in your opinion the tightest player can ply at the Zoom 6-max micros in order to be decent winner? In terms of VPIP/PFR/3bet/Fold-to-3bet.

Something like 16/14/5/67 can win at todays micros?

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi guys,

what is in your opinion the tightest player can ply at the Zoom 6-max micros in order to be decent winner? In terms of VPIP/PFR/3bet/Fold-to-3bet.

I would think you could win playing those stats, maybe even tighter you could win too. Optimal would be a bit looser of course

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Don't be a very conservative player, be flexible, but analyze your opponents' statistics and movements well

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Analyze your opponent depending on the last 10 hands they played at that table

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Statistics are not everything, having certain attributes will not make you a winning player. Your win/loss depends on how much you raise and in what situations and how well you do in subsequent rounds of the game, i.e. post flop turn and river. And most importantly whether you are willing to give up a weak hand

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi guys,

Forget about stats they can be very decent and lead us to play the numbers, not the game itself. I think stats begin to be useful when we are playing NLHE 50 or higher and we play a large amount of hands.
Plus we cannot take decisions based only on statistics, this could be a serious mistake.

Folding in Poker