Looking for advice on my 2NL stats.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't worry guys, he is all talk i believe, perfect stats and all that. doesn't really care about the OP, only wants to pick on me for some reason and it just feels like he was waiting for this moment, maybe i have done something to him, who knows.

Wish I could say I'm on your side here Dan but you did start all this by coming in and posting a huge post of completely irrelevant stats - FR isn't comparable to 6max.

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
don't worry guys, he is all talk i believe, perfect stats and all that. doesn't really care about the OP, only wants to pick on me for some reason and it just feels like he was waiting for this moment, maybe i have done something to him, who knows.

Lol, get a grip, just have better things to do with my life than sit on forums all day tbh.

Don't go on at me for not caring about the OP either, your the one that came in a FR stats thread and posted a load of 6max stats, where the hell does that help the OP???

Personally i think that people who take offense to things said in an online forum are incredibly pathetic so don't worry, you have not offended me in a previous life or in anyway whatsoever on here so I am not picking on you at all. I just didnt think you were helping the OP at all, admittedly nothing i have done in this thread has helped either apart from maybe suggesting to the OP not to pay much attention to your stats.

I am not going to get in a peen waving contest on here, search for my posts, click my blog, which links to my old blog, ptr me (peelieweeli on stars, peeliestacksu on ipoker), do whatever... you can find out all there is to know about my poker history via those methods.

I have been away from cardschat and its everyone hold hands, free hugs community (which i love btw), so i apologise if i was a bit blunt, that is my way irl and i have to seriously moderate myself for online conversations, but seriously, put your dummy back in, pick your blankey back up and learn to take some crit, the one line that made me not give a **** was the "thanks for the advice, but i don't need it" line, if you ever start actually believing this then your not gonna get much better and although it is true that i didnt help the OP much, i was trying to give you some advice, which i believe was sound, and i got a big F*** Off for it.

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, get a grip, just have better things to do with my life than sit on forums all day tbh.

Don't go on at me for not caring about the OP either, your the one that came in a FR stats thread and posted a load of 6max stats, where the hell does that help the OP???

Personally i think that people who take offense to things said in an online forum are incredibly pathetic so don't worry, you have not offended me in a previous life or in anyway whatsoever on here so I am not picking on you at all. I just didnt think you were helping the OP at all, admittedly nothing i have done in this thread has helped either apart from maybe suggesting to the OP not to pay much attention to your stats.

I am not going to get in a peen waving contest on here, search for my posts, click my blog, which links to my old blog, ptr me (peelieweeli on stars, peeliestacksu on ipoker), do whatever... you can find out all there is to know about my poker history via those methods.

I have been away from cardschat and its everyone hold hands, free hugs community (which i love btw), so i apologise if i was a bit blunt, that is my way irl and i have to seriously moderate myself for online conversations, but seriously, put your dummy back in, pick your blankey back up and learn to take some crit, the one line that made me not give a **** was the "thanks for the advice, but i don't need it" line, if you ever start actually believing this then your not gonna get much better and although it is true that i didnt help the OP much, i was trying to give you some advice, which i believe was sound, and i got a big F*** Off for it.

man, i didn't know it was a crime for a 6max player to post in a fullring thread you know. if you thought i was not helping the OP you should have just gave the better advice instead of making 3 in a row posts about how i suck and i don't steal enough from the button and how you play 15/15 UTG.

plus, i told you to F off because you said: "Read up on stealing and cbetting imo, and also read, if you havent already, ryan fees 6max guide..." just assuming i didn't read on stealing, and, as i already told you, i don't play 2nl anymore, these are the last stats i have when i almost went broke at 25nl, crawled back at 2nl, grind it back up and move away. 2nl is not the place to play perfect, it's about playing just a little above your opponents so you can move up and learn as you go, that's why it is the very first level, people suck and abc poker will do it. as for stealing and c-betting, well i believe it should be done too often at this level as people call with freaking backdoor flush and what not, so you can't get them to fold a lot. as for stealing, most of the time, there will be tons of limpers ahead of you, just doesn't get folded enough all the way to the button.

also, i did play fullring, 175000 hands tracked by pokertableratings, i just don't have them tracked in ptr3 because i played them without a hud so i am not without knowledge there either.

as for "thanks for the advice, but i don't need it" well, i do need it, it's just that i believe that you can't help me when you come out raging like that, see, i just don't listen to people who immediately believe they are so much better than everyone, or at least me in this case, in fact, irl i might have hit you.

and now i have to "put your dummy back in, pick your blankey back up and learn to take some crit"
well, nice crit, blaming me i posted some 6 max stats in a fullring thread.