Limping AK

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. I am likely the only person who will agree with you on this forum though. Online poker has destroyed thier perception. They can help you with your math (sort of), but that is about it.

gl

i think it's pretty obvious that by making sweeping generalizations like this (as well as in other threads) in a forum which is made up of 98% online poker players you're just being a really bad troll.

stop it.

D

drawingneardead

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, you two are right and us 3084892 are wrong.

The mere fact that you started a sentence with "AK is definitely a drawing hand" is hilarious and made me ignore the rest of your post.

Let's see if you can find that quote ..... It was never stated.

That is the 4th time I have been misquoted since yesterday, pretty high for any forum I suspect.

D

drawingneardead

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ROFL. cut & paste outside of context. If politicians used online forums to communicate, you could be president.

Did you finish reading her post while you were dissecting it?

Like your collegues, you get very clever whenever there is no actual poker strategy involved.

Do you have an inherently flawed mathematical system for flaming innocent new members in thier 1st post as well?

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chuck, dont even bother.

I was going to try to type a reply to that, but my brain fizzled out and I gave up.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
escalady, my comments were harsh and I apologize - my rudeness was mostly intended to be aimed at drawingneardead. I do still disagree everything you say, but the way I went about it was rude.

drawingneardead, my comments towards you still stand. I don't see how it's out of context saying as how you do agree with it and haven't written anything else in your post to say otherwise.

Present this theory to any online pro and he'll laugh in your face. I went about it in a civil manner the first time giving you straight legit points, but your trolling, ignorance and insisting that your way is the best despite people giving you perfectly clear and proper evidence as to why it's not is enough to make me not want to even bother helping any more. Like I said, you can keep thinking your way is the best, that's fine with me.