Learning to love fish

Xandit

Xandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would just like to say that i am learning to love fish. Not cod, halibit, samon. I'm talking about juicy fish at the tables. Since I've decided to make limit hold'em my main source of poker playing. Aside from the friday tourney at full tilt and some sit and go stuff.
When i first started i found myself confused as to what people were staying in with and calling or raising with. i've found now that those are the people who give me their money. I don't even need to get crazy. just straight up ABC poker. sure i'll lose some pots to those fish, but they or there brothers always seem to give it back. So i'd just like to thank the fish out there. And remember, if you can't find the fish at your table..it's you..:p

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well we really need to properly describe a fish. Fish are players aggressive players can push around. Not every bad player is a fish.

Xandit

Xandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wasn't aware that was the defination of a "fish" I guess chaser was more what i was looking for. I also realised that i put this in the wrong section.
Sorry about that.

Jocksrock

Jocksrock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont look for fish these days...i look for the ones who think they are sharks...of course i have to be sober to take one down...so at weekends i drink like a fish...so i probably become a.....thank god for sober weekdays..the weekday profit feeds my weekend drunken givaway habit...the strategy point is...dont drink and play..it always hurts your head and wallet the next morning.