D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have :kh4::qd4:, 10bb pot flop :10c4::js4::kc4:, 3 involved,
- check from 48%vpip, i check, one raise for half pot (5 bb) from 18%vpip,
- reraise to 15bb by 48% vpip, fold from 18%vpip, i go all in for rest of a stack, around 30bb, get called.

Interested in your opinions. Could anyone share how GTO would solved this?

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Tough spot as the raise should be pretty strong and you really only have a bluff catcher at that point
.I think fold or shove (given how short you are playing)are both ok, and would expect to be against 2pair plus or a combo draw. Probably on balance I would make the nitty fold with the original raiser still yet to act

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
This is a heavy draw board, there are plenty of hands that already beats you ( all the sets, two pairs, straight, AK, AA)
Normally you balance your game between check-call, check-fold, check-jam. You don't have any clubs in your holding so why overplaying your hand by pushing all-in ?

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a heavy draw board, there are plenty of hands that already beats you ( all the sets, two pairs, straight, AK, AA)
Normally you balance your game between check-call, check-fold, check-jam. You don't have any clubs in your holding so why overplaying your hand by pushing all-in ?
This is true. I did this though because this guy had 50%vpip and very loose image, bluffs and draws were heavy part of his range. I had weak top pair, straight possibility, and weak fold equity, I gave this the shot then.
I'm now wondering whether I should have discarded the image of the villain from the equation.