Jurn8's Coaching Tree : Micro FR

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds great, count me in if you have time. Very generous use of yr skills... PM me can do most limits most times.

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some high post count guys are still super bad, they just spend all their time posting and not playing :)

:hello:

BE over my first 3k FR hands after being up 4 buy-ins twice. I thought this FR had no variance :)

Just kidding, keep on grinding, eventually I'll get the up without the down.

T

TacoGyro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definitely like to be on your waiting list if you don't mind.
Thanks

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey buddy. Sorry for the late post. Thank you for the help. Really appreciated it a lot. I got 4 major leaks to fix. 2 of those leaks came from playing too many Rush Poker. Must fix them!!!!!

bgomez89

bgomez89

Resident Thugmaster
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey man if you ever decide you want to coach someone who plays 6max hit me up. I'd definitely be for that

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
going to get the HH reviews done by the end of this week, been busy grinding myself for a 150k hand prop bet but i hasnt forgotten about you guys!

B

Bovinity

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you don't think that just posting the hand helped you? Even with zero responses I think I get a better understanding of a hand I had problems with just because I had to wrap my brain around it to formulate the post.

Yeah...It's amazing what can happen to your thought process when you realize, "Oh, I'm putting this out there for everyone to see. Wow. Did I *really* make that call?"

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would 100% be interested in this if I could get put on the waitlist or whatever...ill be back at school in september, so I would have plenty of time for these sessions then

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok so I am now set up back at uni and will be starting reviewing hands on friday for the students who have submitted!

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to have to remove my application jurn. FR just tilts the shit outta me and I just overall prefer 6-max. I feel like I'm playing better and understand 6-max better. It just suits my game I guess.

I dunno if it's an option but maybe we can still cover the other areas of your plan instead of the leak finder? I dunno it could help both of us.

Thanks anyway, you're doing a great thing here.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok so I have had 2 withdrawls from the original roster and have analysed 3 sets of stats and written up reviews, just going to email the results to the students.

1)pokerlovesme
2)DawgBones
3)CAMurray
4)brank
5)cool32steve (heard nothing from him atm)

wrung24

wrung24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to take myself off the waiting list Jurn8. I've started to play a lot more 6max now and I feel a lot more comfortable with it.

If that doesn't bother you then keep me signed up. I'm playing better these days so I don't mind giving my spot to someone who needs it more than me. Your video on 2NL is really helping me and I'm also getting some tips from the cardschat skype group I'm in.

Thanks very much for the opportunity.

E

eckokaka4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey i'm interested in this i play 10nl, can i get in?

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:egg:

ok so I have had 2 withdrawls from the original roster and have analysed 3 sets of stats and written up reviews, just going to email the results to the students.

1)pokerlovesme
2)DawgBones
3)CAMurray
4)brank
5)cool32steve (heard nothing from him atm)

D

darkk927

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there, I'm definitely interested in your coaching sessions. Looks like you've sparked some interest and your roster may be full but put me next in line on the runner-up list!

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Movin on, but thanks Jurn.

Attachments

• Picture 50.jpg
    Picture 50.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 21