June 3, 2023 Zoom NL25 journey - please hop in and criticize my play!

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
obv this A6 twopair on flop... pointless to send suckouts and you didnt analyze it anyhow, and like sure u allin best hand and lost, and what u want us to give u paper towel? pointless to post that , u literally had 0 question about that hand and just wanted to share a pointless suckout , what u expect to anyone to analyze about it since u know that its suckout already?

Obv u are lost with math, u do random sizings without much thoughts to give a reason for that size. Try to include some math yourself, so at least there is something to correct u on, if u dont include any of your own thoughts, then we cant tell u where ur math went wrong, or thought process went wrong. Dont expect that u gonna copypaste HH in 2seconds and i then do math for u and waste 30min of my time like i did in my first long post. If u did math urself, i would have needed to spend only 5min of time probably, or at least would have been much more willing to waste 15min on it. Try to do what i did in first post and literally analyze every single action that happened in the hand, most importantly, try to assign yourself and villain a RANGE! and use 1size for each hand that u bet or raise , especially on flop. Dont just play your hand in isolation and dont try to put villain on 1specific hand but a range of hands.. and think of your own range , which other hands you would wanna do what with.. like in first hand i comented KQ, should at least try to come up with something similar like: "i would have around like 12 combos of AK that i want to check on flop , but i have only 6combos of KQ that i want to bet so best for my range of hands [KQ,AK] is to check both of them and hope villain checks back and turns come K or A then thats best to happen for my range, even tho it will suck for those 6combo of KQ, it will be good for those 12combos of AK which is majority of my range"

you are right, A6 is pointless to post here maybe I'm in the wrong forum my bad - my reason is for myself just want to stop my sesh for a bit and look if I made a mistake or it's just really a suck out, no analysis really in this hand I think I should just transfer to Challenge forum rather than cash game

i don't do random sizings, pre i do 3x rfi if i will 3b IP i do 9bb and 12bb OP 4b is twice their 3b +1 or 2bb

i appreciate your post all we are doing here is because we love poker, anything posted here is not wasted I have read your post and I knew you spend a lot of time and thoughts about it, also I learned a lot, so your 30minutes is not really wasted because I learned from it and I thank you for it

i always assign hand range for my opp if i'm playing maybe need to go further details if I want analysis on a hand good point, I need improvement in this area

as always I don't want to waste your precious time, if you think you are wasting your time and effort just don't post at all - We are all doing this to improve ourselves as a player and for the love of poker and maybe some of the CCFAM can read and can relate, also learn at the same time

I'm not in you level if you saying

"i would have around like 12 combos of AK that i want to check on flop , but i have only 6combos of KQ that i want to bet so best for my range of hands [KQ,AK] is to check both of them and hope villain checks back and turns come K or A then thats best to happen for my range, even tho it will suck for those 6combo of KQ, it will be good for those 12combos of AK which is majority of my range"

this is too much combos for me too handle but I got your point and you are The Beast in doing this you really are good in this area - this is your way of doing analysis very precise and specific - which is truly appreciated

my personal preferences is simple analysis which can be understood easily by micro players and newbies

sorry for the late reply because busy practicing for our basketball game, Season is starting and game 1 starts in June 11, I'm excited for this so poker need to take a backseat

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Hey man what’s up! Nice to see you playing so good and posting your hands to our forum appreciation.
I would love to invite you to share your background and experience throughout the cash games hand analysis.
It would be very nice if you could give your insights and comments/opinions on other forum users and hands.
The CardsChat community is counting on you!

Hugs and keep on grinding!
you are welcome, my pleasure, we are just doing what we all Love and that's poker my man :)

oh yeah, if i get a suck out I will go here and analyze a hand instead of asking someone for a paper towel haha :) great idea hitting 2 birds in 1 stone

CCFAM is the best as always thanks for the support @Aballinamion appreciate it and God Bless the whole CCFAM

G

gaucan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TH
Chips
i always assign hand range for my opp if i'm playing maybe need to go further details if I want analysis on a hand good point, I need improvement in this area
if u actually do assign, then write that range along with the HH ... so we have anything to work with in the first place, if u just copypaste the hand, there is nothing to work with, because the main purpose of analyzing someone elses HH is to point out the mistakes in their thought process, but if u dont share any thought process, just the handhistory itself, then i will not bother replying on just the HH itself anymore. Need your thoughts+ the HH, not just the HH. and always ALWAYS, write that assigned RANGE.. (noone can read your mind unless u have magic powers?)

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if u actually do assign, then write that range along with the HH ... so we have anything to work with in the first place, if u just copypaste the hand, there is nothing to work with, because the main purpose of analyzing someone elses HH is to point out the mistakes in their thought process, but if u dont share any thought process, just the handhistory itself, then i will not bother replying on just the HH itself anymore. Need your thoughts+ the HH, not just the HH. and always ALWAYS, write that assigned RANGE.. (noone can read your mind unless u have magic powers?)
Hey man what’s up!?!! I read all of your posts and I loved all of them. I’m quite sure all of us can learn a lot with your insights.
You are very welcome to the forum, well I’m nobody here and cannot speak on the behalf of the staff but even so I truly wish you stay with us and post more and more!
You are awesome and give lots of hope on critical thinking. Let’s read it of you, shall we? 😊

Best regards;